SOME OTHER INFORMATION
VISA information Visitors to Hanoi must hold a valid passport and may require a visa. We recommend that you check with your nearest Vietnam Embassy. Please note that we are not able to arrange visas, but once you have completed the registration and paid in full, we can provide an invitation letter to attend the conference. Please go to this link for your reference (https://vietnamvisa.govt.vn).
Funding opportunities The conference organizers are committed to support to participants as much as we can. However, our funding sources are so limited and we regret to inform you that we are not able to provide funding for travel, accommodation or other expenses for any participants at this time. Costs towards these must be fully met by you.
How to pay
Registration fees are payable in advance. The international transaction cost will be paid by you. After sending your registration payment by bank transfer, please scan the bank receipt and attach the PDF file in an email to email@example.com. We must receive a copy of the bank transfer document as proof of payment by the payment deadline (Aug 15, 2019-Earlybird registration OR Sept 05, 2019-Final registration) to ensure that authors’ papers are included in the conference proceedings. Failure to email a copy to us will also mean that the late payment fee will apply (for earlybird payments). Upon receipt of your registration and payment, the Conference Office will email you an electronic invoice to confirm the payment status.
Below is information of our Bank account:
1) Account holder: Hoi Xa hoi hoc Viet Nam
2) Account number: 0851000028698
3) Bank: Vietcombank, Branch Ha Thanh (No. 344, Ba Trieu Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Ha Noi, Viet Nam)
4) Swift code: BFTVVNVX085 When transfering your money, please write your transfer content as: your full name RC06-VSA
- If a registrant is unable to attend conference for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else to attend in their place.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled more than 35 days before the event are eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid.
- Registrations cancelled less than 35 days, but more than 10 days before the event are eligible for a 50% refund of the registration fees paid.
- Registrations cancelled less than 10 days before the event are no longer eligible for a refund.
Refunds will be made in the following way: A bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account. The international transaction cost will be deducted from the registration fee.
Conference proceedings RC06-VSA 2019 abstract book (hard copy) and electronic conference proceedings will be provided to participants.
Other information Futher information on local transportation, accommodation and tourism in Hanoi will be sent to you later.